What are the Slurrp farm reviews? Are you a new mother and do not know how to switch your toddler from milk to solid food? We have the perfect brand for you, read.
It is a brand created by two mothers like you who started their journey of motherhood with fewer choices for tasty and nutritious food.
It is the first successful brand in India dedicated to providing toddler food. The online store is a snack paradise for your children, with options you could not imagine. But before making any substantial purchase, read this article to understand all pros and cons of Slurrp farm. Please read further to know more.
What is a slurrp farm?
It is a toddler food brand launched in 2016 by two mothers struggling to find healthy and nutritious options for their kids. Soon they realize that no company focuses on toddlers’ growth and taste buds with good quality food options.
Meghana Narayan and Shauravi Malik started this venture together to be a beacon of hope for all the parents. These Indian moms observed keeping a good taste with healthy ingredients in all the food items.
They have incorporated some of their grandmother’s recipes and their own childhood experience. They created an innovative way to introduce Ragi as a cookie for children. It is healthy, but it also satisfies the taste buds of your toddlers and makes them crave for more.
This small venture has spread in the whole country and UAE, with approximately 500,000 users in three years. Continue reading to know more about Slurrp farm reviews.
- Email: mail(at)slurrpfarm.com.
- Phone number: For instant contact on-call and WhatsApp, you can use +91-9318318000.
- Address: The main office address is LGF, NS-15, Mianwali Naga, Delhi-110087.
- Shipping: Shipping cost varies according to weight and order. The estimated delivery time is mentioned at the time of placing the order.
- Social media: The links on the official website direct you to its handle.
- Type of website: It is an online portal dealing with kids’ food items.
- Refund policy: They have an implied refund policy only on damaged products, and you need to report it within four business days to get a refund via Razer pay in the next 16 working days.
- You can choose from various sweeteners like cereals, cakes, cookies, and pancakes, all made with health-conscious items.
- They offer some Chinese and Indian options like Vermicelli, Dosa, noodles, etc.
- The brand has a good reputation on social media, and many well-known actors promote it.
- You can purchase them from different e-commerce.
- Only 4-day return policy.
- The website delivers only in India and UAE.
Is slurrp farm worth buying?
All aspects related to this brand are authentic and show no sketchy policies. We read all the terms and conditions on the website, and there was no deceitful clause.
The brand gets promoted by some reputed actresses like Anushka Sharma, Anita Hassanandani, Sameera Reddy, and Soha Ali khan. All of them are mothers who trust this brand and approve their products for their kids.
We read many Slurrp farm reviews on open sources and social media to determine their legitimacy. People are satisfied with their purchases, and the kids love their products.
Another aspect that proves their authenticity is that you can purchase this product from big e-Commerce like Amazon, Firstcry, and Flipkart.
What are the Slurrp farm reviews?
We found a consumer rating of 4.1 out of five stars which shows maximum satisfied customers. Many people have found it useful for the children and became a trusted customer. Most people are happy that there are no preservatives or artificial chemicals to affect your child.
A review from Niti Prasad stated that her school-going daughter is a fussy eater, so she wanted to prepare something easy and nutritious that delighted her taste buds.
After experimenting with many brands, she found slurrp farm cereals, now, her daughter has become a fan of this item, and as a mother, she is satisfied because it has ragi in it.
Under some negative Slurrp farm reviews, people mention that it is a high-priced and overhyped item. So we will recommend customers do background research and compare other brands before purchasing.
After a comprehensive analysis of Slurrp farm reviews, he found that maximum customers are happy with their purchases and found no side effects or bad aspects of this product.
It is not a very cost-efficient option for some people in India, but if you are willing to spend some extra bucks, you can always go for it. Please share your experience with us in the comments section.